Yoga unites body and soul and thus your physical and mental well-being. It also improves flexibility and helps to relieve pain. A high-quality yoga mat provides the necessary comfort and stability.
Our Yoga Mat by hejhej-mats in the Post Bezau design, produced fairly and sustainably in Germany, made from recycled materials and also 100 % recyclable after use, is an optimal solution for beginners and advanced practitioners.
- Rather dark colour
- Structured surface for an outstanding slip resistance
- Dimensions ~ 186 cm x 65 cm
- 5 mm thick for a comfortable cushioning
- Made from recycled materials and 100 % recyclable (the first "closed-loop" yoga mat)
- Produced by hejhej-mats in Germany
- Weight ~ 2 kg
Use and care
In order to maintain the outstanding quality of the yoga mat for as long as possible, we would like to share the following tips for use and care with you:
- For light soiling, clean with a slightly damp cloth
- Do not use on wet or sharp-edged floors
- Avoid direct sunlight (store in a light-protected place if possible)
- Use a towel on the mat during Hot Yoga
Note: The Yoga Mat is not machine washable!